This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fb account deleted automatically?
03-03-2014, 06:08 AM
Fb account deleted automatically?
I didnt log in to one of my fb account for quite sometime, and the account seems to be deleted. When i search for it from the other account it desnt show up... Was this supposed to happen .? or this is a special case.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 06:10 AM

Congratz. Have a life

Ads

03-03-2014, 06:23 AM

i think fb account cannot be deleted unless we inform fb about that account , fb account can only be deactivated
03-03-2014, 06:28 AM

i do this all d time...the account is only deactivated..you can reactivate it wenevr u want...jus make sure...if u used to login using a cell no...then that no is still wrkng...nxtly...make sure...u hv nt used d same cell no...4 anodr fb account...if u hv...try to login using email id...
03-03-2014, 06:38 AM

facebook does not allow people to create more than one account, and they can detect it when you break their rules. Facebook deleted it because it was considered a fake/duplicate account
03-03-2014, 06:55 AM

Facebook deleted the account because they knew that you had a another account.
03-03-2014, 06:57 AM

you can be deleted by Fcabook 1st you had break the rule of creating more then one account. If you make different account try to fill different information.