This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is sexting cheating? Opinion?
03-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Is sexting cheating? Opinion?
Is sending photos of your penis to another woman cheating if you say things like 'I want you' 'Our time will come' 'I like
You' 'you are genuine and sexy' 'babe' these being the cleanest messages. I've just discovered that my husband has been doing this to another woman and has told her we've been divorced for three years when we're still married. Is this cheating?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 12:10 PM

sending photos of your privates is most likely taboo... i.e. would you partner be disappointed or mad if they found out..... so that probably goes for sexting as well..... the lying about being divorced is probably not a positive outcome...

Ads

03-03-2014, 12:21 PM

I'd personally say so yeah, because he is denying your existence and the oath he made to you.

It is cheating in my book, but it is your relationship so it is up to what you make of it.
03-03-2014, 12:27 PM

Yes...and you need to call him out on it.
03-03-2014, 12:35 PM

Cheater!!!!!!!! What a knob Sad
03-03-2014, 12:39 PM

Ummmm well if it look like a skunk, smell like a skunk, then, it must be a wolf Big Grin
03-03-2014, 12:42 PM

No. Sexting is not cheating. Locking legs and swapping gravy is cheating.
03-03-2014, 12:53 PM

I am amazed that you even have to ask. Surely you're not so stupid as to think it is not.
03-03-2014, 12:59 PM

Yes it is!
03-03-2014, 01:01 PM

In another question you describe yourself as the other woman in this situation and say that the man doing this is a man you met on twitter who lied about being married,anyway yes to me that is cheating,you are sharing something with another person that you should reserve for your partner,it is a betrayal and not acceptable,it may not be a physical act but it is crossing a sexual boundary that is not acceptable if you are married.