This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You can probably guess by reading, reply if you wish :P?
03-03-2014, 03:52 PM
You can probably guess by reading, reply if you wish :P?
Look, I know this really isn’t a good idea, but I just wanna set things straight, so if you could, just hear me out. First of all, I can see your Twitter account. I know, it feels like im invading your privacy, but to be fair, if it’s public, then it’s public. Sorry about that. Second, I’m sorry for dissing one direction, I didn’t even really have you in mind, but I guess im just slightly bitter toward them because of what happened haha. Im also sorry for asking that anonymous question about sexy sausage or whatever, I typed it in tricking my friends like I was going to send it, when I wasn’t actually going to, but then me not thinking, I did anyway and realised I had no option to cancel it, so I left it and hoped you wouldn’t actually respond. And im sorry about talking to that Ellie girl during the time we were talking, that wasn’t cool at all. But other than that, id like to say that despite things ive said, ive thought about this RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS and I don’t feel I did much wrong. If you’re mad at me for the reason I think you are, then you have the wrong idea, if not, then idk why else you would be mad at me. If you were thinking I was basically saying “be friends with me or fuck off” well then thats totally not what I was trying to say haha. The entire time I wanted you to feel comfortable with everything because I heard you were having doubts and all that jazz, so what I was trying to say in the end was “if you don’t want to talk to me, then I will leave you alone, but if it is to spare my feelings, then you don’t have to do that, as even though I originally wasn’t, I am now willing to wait until you are comfortable with us dating, even if you never are, and im satisfied with simply staying friends, if that’s what you wish” but it may not have come out like that because I was really stressed out from how long you took to reply, and I probably seemed pushy for an answer because I figured that after awhile, you would simply stop replying and I would be left confused as fuck, so I wanted to make sure I knew your reasons before it all fell apart. I just wanted you to feel comfortable, but I guess you took it the wrong way because I was a little stressed. I thought that would be the end of it but chantelle said I could maybe friends with you after awhile, but then I saw the tweets about how I am a massive prick and that I would make a shitty friend so I just left it. I was never really angry at you or anything, I was a little annoyed at the situation seeing as I only tried to be kind, but I just figured that I would never be able to reason with you. Im not trying to be friends or anything, I simply just wish you wouldn’t be so mad because I generally tried to make things right. If I did something else wrong and didn’t realise, then please specify. I know this may piss you off, but I don’t see why you would be because im just trying to be sincere and genuine, and is there really anything wrong with that?
Sorry if it sounds overly sarcastic, im being serious ahaha

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 03:54 PM

You got nowhere with public tweets and you are going to get nowhere even faster with an apology for
God only knows what on this venue. If there is someone you want to apologize to, be a man and
call - make your apology in person, in English, without excuses like "I was a little stressed." That does
not hold any water in print. Sincere and genuine means call up and apologize, not repeat the same
behavior that got you in trouble the first time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply