This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't post on Facebook pages?
03-03-2014, 07:11 PM
Can't post on Facebook pages?
I posted a photo with profanity in the comments of a photo posted by a Facebook page and I got a notification saying I have been temporarily blocked from posting on pages until Thursday which at the time was a week later. It's been 3 months and I am still unable to post on Facebook pages meaning I can't post on their wall or comment on their photos which really sucks. Please does anyone have a solution? :C

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 07:13 PM

Don't do it again. Actions have consequences.

Ads

03-03-2014, 07:14 PM

u can be banned from facebook
03-03-2014, 07:20 PM

It happens due to sending excessive friend request and other person not accept your friend request or they reported your request. Due to this Facebook will block you for a time period, after that it will be fine. But don't do this again, otherwise you will be totally blocked to use Facebook. You can also ask help from Facebook Help center to get proper reason of block posting.
03-03-2014, 07:36 PM

Well If the Block is Still There After The Block Was Susposto Be Up Than Maybe Facebook Has a Error and Didn't Unblock you Either That Or it Was Extended Please Contact Facebook at the Help Center and Report the Problem to Them Since its Been Going on For 3 Months i Think Facebook Has a Issue
03-03-2014, 07:43 PM

In your page , change acting as