This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WEIRD FACEBoOK NOTIFICATION?
03-03-2014, 09:56 PM
WEIRD FACEBoOK NOTIFICATION?
I just got a notification that said one of my friends reported my profile as in violation of the facebook terms and conditions... is this just like one of those scam things? im so confused because my facebook isnt in any violation and when i tried to click it i just got relocated back to the facebook home page-- so if this is true, like she really did report me-- then how can i find out what happened???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 10:07 PM

i just got the same thing! im like wtf! im so scare that my facebook will shut down now

Ads

03-03-2014, 10:19 PM

Yes. Facebook has this problem with not screening third-party applications well enough before releasing them. One of these 'rouge' applications is this Closing Down application you speak of. It's a complete scam, and obviously, one of your friends fell for it. Be careful.
03-03-2014, 10:30 PM

LOL...I just got the same notification 10 minutes ago--I knew it had to be some sort of dumb joke ( I actually received two--from 2 separate people) They both didn't know what I was talking about when I asked them.

I wouldn't worry about it!
03-03-2014, 10:39 PM

Yeah, it's a facebook virus that started today I think. I've gotten 3 already, don't click it or it will infect your friends list. Facebook admins would not be dumb enough to tell you who reported you, just keep that in mind.
03-03-2014, 10:50 PM

yeah i just got it to so i searched around to find an answer. im glad i founf this b4 i clicked it
03-03-2014, 10:55 PM

Just got the same notification from my husbands facebook address... he has contacted facebook to find out what's the deal with the scam...