This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm an adult but i really need some parental advice?
03-03-2014, 10:25 PM

I don't think you should meet up with him. You don't know anything about him but his criminal history (which is not good). Placing yourself in that situation can lead to you getting hurt or even end up dead. Don't take the risk.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 10:27 PM

Because you like the bad boys....

It's not a wise decision to do this. Just don't go there. Undo everything and disappear.

Ads

03-03-2014, 10:30 PM

I'm sure in your list of potential husband qualities you had listed: criminal record, alcoholic, and abusive as those things you were looking for in a husband, right?

If so, proceed, you've found the perfect guy.
03-03-2014, 10:45 PM

Really stupid.
03-03-2014, 11:01 PM

I think you have some kind of fantasy going that you can save these people. You can't. You may also like the drama, like somehow you're being "bad." I really think you need to stop doing this. Don't contact the brother. Delete these people.

Figure out why this is attractive to you. Really think about it. Maybe get some therapy.

This brother has a wife who can tell you that the worst mistake she ever made was going out with this guy in the first place.
03-03-2014, 11:05 PM

"why doesn't it feel wrong"?

because apparently you have no comprehension of what real violence is like other than as an element of a tv show or movie. i'm sure you would catch on once you were the one left dying in a ditch somewhere. but alternatively, you could just use a little common sense.
03-03-2014, 11:20 PM

You're both messed up in the head AND really stupid.
03-03-2014, 11:24 PM

I highly recommend you get a life