This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Keep iPhone 4 or go to Blackberry Bold 9900?
03-04-2014, 02:07 AM
Keep iPhone 4 or go to Blackberry Bold 9900?
I've had my iPhone for exactly a year now and tbh I'm bored of it Confused I only use it for texts and Twitter so the apps, maps, photos etc are all a bit of a waste! I really like the idea of BBM too!
Any help?
-Tianna Xxxx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 02:09 AM

I love IPhones. So much. I had an iphone 4 last year and I got kind of sick it as well, but its the best phone out there. I miss it more than anything. (maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration)

Ads

03-04-2014, 02:24 AM

everyone wants/has bb and people think bbm is a really good idea and it is but blackberries are like the most unreliable phone make there is i have lost count the amount of times i have seen people on fb or twitter saying phone broke and majority of the time its blackberries. look around for other phones there are many phones that are really good and arent that expensive.
03-04-2014, 02:32 AM

I have a blackberry phone it realli good and I think u should keep both phone because they are good phones
03-04-2014, 02:35 AM

iPhone blackberrys are annoying I have tried all of them and they are slow and don't have much memory
03-04-2014, 02:44 AM

deffo keep your iPhone 4, they are great phones and great quality. whereas i have heard that blackberries can be rubbish and people have had problems on the first week of getting it. if i were you i would keep the iPhone 4 coz they such good phones. everyone thinks that blackberries are so cool, i wanted one but then decided not to coz of such bad comments on them. iPhones are much nicer than blackberries.
03-04-2014, 02:56 AM

Yes ! Get the SAMSUNG Galaxy SIII which is currently the #1 Best Selling Smartphone in the World !

N.B. You could WAIT until next month - March 2013 - for the Launch of the SAMSUNG Galaxy SIV in the United States of America, which is 100%+ GUARANTEED to become the #1 Best Selling Smartphone in the World ! Taking over from the SAMSUNG Galaxy SIII !

The iPhone 4 & the Blackberry Bold 9900 are so yesterday !
03-04-2014, 03:02 AM

I have a Blackberry Curve, different from the Bolds but they're all the same concept.
The battery isnt great, but i suppose neither is the iPhone.
The Blackberry app world is limited, hardly any apps or games
You cant play any good games
Smaller screen
Photo gallery isnt as good
BBM is good but only if you have enough friends that also have Blackberrys
Some keys are loud when you type
Internet browser isnt great
It freezes sometimes
But,
Its much better for texting
You can connect with friends much easier.

You may regret getting a BB after a while. Brands like Samsung are better. They have good battery, good apps, good operating system, just as easy to text etc. I'd probably get the Samsung Note 2 or the Samsung Galaxy S3 or something similar. Hope i helped Smile
03-04-2014, 03:05 AM

I never got on with the BB and i had an iphone for ages, though recently my partner decided, as he already had an i phone and iphones are all the same once youve had one that he wanted to try something different. He ended up with samsung galay note 2, at first glance i thought it was way to big but after having a go and playing around with it for a bit, it has a GREAT processor, works faster than my laptop does sometimes, great screen res great feature, samsung app store and google play, so had everything you may want/need. Is now currently one of the best sellers and for a good reason. Originally i was skeptical but turns out it is a great all round phone defineatly worth getting. If you only want a phone for calls and texts though and a couple of apps then another good choice is nokia lumia 800 as you can pick them up for around £150, great layout for apps and messges ect, its down to personal prefernce as with befor, BB are VERY unreliable, battery does not last ectect. Also iphones should last and be constantly up to date, this however is untrue, if you look at the original iphone then that can only update to IOS 3.1 i think and this is no longer enough to run anything, eventually all iphones will have a limit to what they can update to, so that your forced to get an upgraded phone when your phone had hit its limit, also iphone 6 is due out this year so within the next year or 2 i think iphone 4's will be obsolete and youll need at leats an iphone 5 minimum, up to you though
03-04-2014, 03:20 AM

NO KEEP THE IPHONE I have blackberry I havnt went on it for about 2 months because there so slow and keep freezing,BBM is really good but iPhone is much better...