This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more followers on twitter?
03-04-2014, 02:49 AM
How to get more followers on twitter?
How do i get more followers on.twitter x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 03:02 AM

Hello!

I wanted to take the time to tell you a little about the site that I have been participating in lately. 

The name of the site is

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sinncity2012

This isn't a 'Get Free Things' site. In fact, nothing in life is free. However, this is a site that you can use to EARN things that you would otherwise have to pay for.
I know, you're probably thinking 'How is that possible!' well, it's possible because advertisers place their links on the points2shop website. Then members like myself go and complete the offers that we are interested in. When I do an offer, points2shop gets paid for bringing me to that advertisers website. When points2shop gets paid, they give me a portion of that payment so that I can then get things from Amazon.com.
If you need to know more information you can check their forums where members post the things that they have received for earning points on the points2shop website here.
Thank you for taking the time to read this information and I hope to see you earning points soon!" 

Ads

03-04-2014, 03:13 AM

By not being a fan of Bieber...

I joke.

But not.
03-04-2014, 03:25 AM

Use a website that exchanges followers.
Join websites like http://www.socialclerks.com start following people around of liking facebook pages to earn credits, you can also watch youtube videos and a couple more things for earning credits. Once you have a decent amount of credits you can exchange them for twitter followers yourself.
Its pretty simple, effective and free.
03-04-2014, 03:37 AM

Question:How do I get followers? Can I ask someone to follow me?
Answer:There is no way to ask other users to follow you on Twitter.
Though some users send an @reply to others asking them to follow; this is not a good way to gain followers. 
Avoid third party applications that promise to get you many followers – these usually break our terms of service and can get your account suspended. 
The best way to gain friends and fans on Twitter is to engage with people, follow others whose Tweets are interesting or meaningful to you, and be an active part of the Twitter community by reading and posting high-quality information.
03-04-2014, 03:40 AM

Start following people and some will follow you back. You're not getting famous or anything alike, but you will have more followers. People will get to know stuff about you, and if they like you they will RT you and #FF you. Follow me if you want to, I just have like 150 followers but I will follow you back and give you #FF every once in a while. I'm @AlexDiazG1992 XD Good luck!
03-04-2014, 03:43 AM

http://www.twiends.com
im use that! Big Grin my followers are 2053 and i follows 3169 people haha

or you can follow #teamfollowback and they will follow you back

good luck! Big Grin