This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Funny Invite/Proposal Video?
03-04-2014, 03:45 AM
Funny Invite/Proposal Video?
Relay for Life is coming up within the next few months, and some of my friends on my team and I decided that we want to invite a celebrity. Not like super famous (Kate and William, the Kardashians, etc...) but still famous, ya know? Anyways, we don't know how to invite him... should we do a video? FB page? what? I'm a cancer survivor myself, so this means a lot to me. Any and all ideas would be great! And please no "he won't respond" "this is stupid" type of things. At least I'm not inviting him to my prom! This is for a good cause. But ideas/themes/other videos to take ideas from for a video would be great too. Thank you so much!!
Also, we're high school/college students

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 03:52 AM

Congrats on being a cancer fighter and survivor! I am one myself! And I don't feel like you are dreaming out of the box at all on this. I would look for new actors that just have small roles so far, look for there fan mail address, and write a lot of letters explaining your story. Also make a video, use a lot of signage asking him or her to come. get poster board, and decorate decorate decorate. Have a lot of your family and friends in the video! Put the video on youtube, facebook. share the link on twitter, and email it to everyone you know. SHARE SHARE SHARE THE VIDEO! also when you think of famous, you could also aim it towards NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB players. just do a little research, you could also send your video to talk show host like Ellen....she grants ALOT of wishes! Never give up on your dream, and never let anyone tell you that your goals are out of reach! reach for the stars and one day you will get there! Maybe if not for this years relay for life, but it could be for next years! Good Luck and Congrats again!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply