This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you consider this cheating?
03-04-2014, 04:54 AM
Would you consider this cheating?
I found out my fiancée made a fake Facebook account and has been exchanging nude pictures of himself with at least seven other women. He's even sent a real picture of himself and is telling these women what he like for them to do to him. It was completely by accident I discovered it because he hadn't logged out of his account. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 05:10 AM

you do what you want to do ---- to me its emotional cheating ---- dont let others tell you what to do

Ads

03-04-2014, 05:13 AM

Return the ring.
03-04-2014, 05:17 AM

lolol. of course its cheating. you have to decide if he is worth keeping. or not. i vote for not. if you confront him, he will deny. its kinda what we do when we are caught doing something we shouldn't. then he will get angry. at you. then somehow you will get the blame for it all. just the way these things go. save yourself the heartache, dump him with no explanation and move on.
03-04-2014, 05:20 AM

Talk to him about it. Personally I wouldn't be too wild about it.
03-04-2014, 05:27 AM

Dump him. it's not just one woman - he's been sending nudes to 7 women. You should be the only woman that sees him nude and that he wants to see him nude.
Dump him because I'm sure he's not just sending nudes. Guys only do this if they are looking to get laid
03-04-2014, 05:39 AM

I say before doing anything you should confront him. Find out the reason why he&#x27;s doing that. Then make your decision. everyone deserves an explanation for the reason for their decisions. Meaning he should know why you&#x27;d want to break up. Because if you decide to stay you will need a lot of hope and help in trusting him again and if u can&#x27;t it will create so much trouble if u stay together.
03-04-2014, 05:55 AM

I&#x27;ve cheated before. I&#x27;m In a relationship with her still though, we&#x27;ve been dating for a yea and five months. I cheated at the very beggining. But if this guy is in for a marriage then talk to him and if all he gives you are excuses. Then leave. I feel beyond guilty for what I did. All I did was touch and rub on her leg and hold hands. But I love my girlfriend more than anything in this world. When a man really loves you hell see no women above you. Other than his mom always remember that!!!
03-04-2014, 06:09 AM

Yes it is cheating. You deserve better.
03-04-2014, 06:18 AM

absolutely. what a freak! dump him immediately.