This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make my new website bounce in first page of google?
03-04-2014, 06:34 AM
How to make my new website bounce in first page of google?
I have a new website related to latest gadgets and currently it is in the 15th page of google search(if i search latest gadgets). Any one can help me about SEO services???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 06:50 AM

You would have to use google webmaster tools. Add a website to that and verify your ownership of the website. You should have a option to add tags but this may not make you top of results depending how many websites are already using that name. You could also get it indexed by bing

Ads

03-04-2014, 07:00 AM

The best way to be on top is to advertise your webpage for a short period of time (2-4 weeks) using ads; see enclosed link.
03-04-2014, 07:09 AM

A website link would have been handy.

What have you done about Meta data?

How long has the site been running?

SEO works but its not really needed as a good site will move up the list anyway.

And in the face of 'paid for' Googling this may never get you to the top.

What will really help is a very unusual site name that sounds/looks/feels like nothing else
03-04-2014, 07:15 AM

Hi TJ

To get your site to first page with such competitve keyword"latest gadgets" is like getting rich overnight :-) that is not possible.

Steps to Follow

1) Keyword Research
2) On-Page Optimization
3) Earn links

You need to invest your time in creating high quality content that is worth sharing so that you can earn links, that will help in getting your website not just with "latest gadget" keyword but also with related keywords.

All the best Cheers!

Thanks!
Navneet Singh
SEO Expert
03-04-2014, 07:24 AM

SEO is a long term and continuous process you have to be patient while doing it especially off page SEO as it take around 4 to 5 month for a page to get indexed by search engine bot you only need to take care about the relevancy of the back link you are creating it means that you must create back link on those sites or blog on which the content is relevant to your content and else you can apply following method if your website s related to service providing.
Directory submission
Blog commenting
Forum posting
Guest post on famous blog
Social Bookmarking
Blog creating and posting

Read more: http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/forums/...z2pXzjVQSV
Follow us: @mattwoodwarduk on Twitter
03-04-2014, 07:30 AM

Hello TJ

Try novelink.co.uk services they guys offer 20% discount & promise deliver on time they guys amazing , every one who want to seo services then avail Novelink .

There motto is to delver satisfaction & provide quality work experience.

i am not his representative but i do appreciate this services and i recommend you to avail this services.
03-04-2014, 07:41 AM

Promote your website on social media platform sites like - facebook, twitter, google plus. learn about seo from online tutorial and youtube videos and do it carefully. otherwise hire a reputed company which provides seo services. after some time you will get definitely a good result.