This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you unfollow people on Instagram if they NEVER like any of your pics?
03-04-2014, 10:46 AM
Do you unfollow people on Instagram if they NEVER like any of your pics?
Like I have some followers who never like ANY thing I post, not even once in awhile, yet I like their pics. I am sick of it lol, why do they follow me when they don't even show love? And these people followed me first. What do you do in this situation?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 11:00 AM

You can do two things....1. make an instapost saying "If you like (how ever many pics), I will S/O or Shout you Out", if that doesn't work unfollow them or just stop liking there pics. Good luck!

Ads

03-04-2014, 11:02 AM

Well, I usually unfollow them (get an app that does this...instaghost is a great one; you can also go to the website igexocist.com) or just stop liking their pictures. You can also:
1. Post a picture warning people that you will unfollow 'ghost' followers ('ghost' follower is the term used to describe followers that don't do anything)
2. Put in your instagram bio: 'NO GHOST FOLLOWERS,' 'LIKE (INSERT NUMBER HERE) PICS TO GET NOTICED,' 'GHOST FOLLOWERS WILL BE BLOCKED,' and other things like that
3. Turn your instagram account to private to block ghost followers from following you (i don't really recommend doing this because it gets you less followers, but you can do this to weed out the ghosts)
4. If, after you unfollow the ghost followers, they unfollow you back and you lose a lot of followers, copy and paste this link into your url bar
http://www.ig-popular.ru/profile/sweetcicily
This website is great for getting followers, likes, and comments on your photos; they have an easy system in which you earn virtual 'coins' for liking, commenting, and/or following other people on isntagram, and you can use those coins to purchase followers, likes, and comments. This ensures that even if you have a lot of ghosts, you can still get a lot of likes.
I hope I helped! And remember, if your account is really way too much to think about, you should consider deleting it and starting a new one. Themed accounts (i.e. funny posts, fashion, nature, tips, etc.) usually have much less ghosts than normal accounts. Good luck!