This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are your very best tips for marketing on Twitter?
10-15-2012, 07:44 PM
What are your very best tips for marketing on Twitter?
I am hoping to gain some additional insight here from people who enjoy answer questions. I will add each of you that takes the time to answer and thank you on my Twitter stream.
@dannyarrington

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:52 PM

You can expose your products or services through advertising on twitter, it is better to get more followers to get a good result. You can also offer different and interesting services to you followers and can let them know by massages.

Ads

First you need followers, I got a lot using this:
http://viralfollowers.com/bellotta78/vu/

Hi Danny-
Here are my best tips:
1) Do not be too "salesy". Be conversational and occasionally you can work in something promotional.
2) Mix business with personal. No one wants to hear about business all of the time.
3) Regularly post to Twitter - at least once a day.
4) On the flip side, don't post too much. No more than 1-2 hour or you will annoy people.
5) Provide good information (articles, tips, advice) so people will want to follow you.
6) Be engaging - answer questions, ask questions, respond to people
7) Be polite - thank people when they retweet you or recommend you as someone to follow.
8) Help promote others - retweet valuable information, call out your favorite Twitterers by their Twitter name.

Hope that helps!
Lyn Mettler
Step Ahead Inc.
@WebPRGirl

An innovative idea for marketing on Twitter is to share photographs of your product(s) with your followers. A photo share application that you can use for this purpose is TwitSnaps.com. For e.g if you sell jewelry, you can upload a photograph on the site and it automatically posts a tweet displaying your product. This also works well for small-time realtors who want to sell real estate properties.