This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Fiancés ex won't go away.... 6+ years?
03-04-2014, 11:55 AM
My Fiancés ex won't go away.... 6+ years?
my fiancé and I have been together since 2008. He was dating a girl in high school on and off for 3 years. It is now 2014 and she still comments on everything his family posts on Facebook. I've tried asking her to please go away but she tells me I'm stupid and she's an adult and she can do whatever she wants. one reason I'm against her still being in his families lives is because the two break ups that me & my fiancé went thru she not only contacted him , but stalked my social networks and added my new boyfriends... Crazy much? We are expecting our 2nd child together and she is married with her own child and husband so why is she still all over his families stuff?? It is annoying, I'm not jealous at all either I just find it disrespectful and currently I am blocked from her Facebook ( I get blocked and unlocked every other month) for no reason at all... I don't speak to her! Help me.... It's causing arguments in our relationship.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 12:08 PM

it will be less stressful if you ignore her. She obviously knows she gets on your nerves. Your new baby does not need this stress either. Don't look at her facebook page, only look at your husband. Only confront your husband. This woman is not your friend.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply