This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do facebook friends depict real life in this way?
03-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Do facebook friends depict real life in this way?
This doesn't bug me too much, but It does make me wonder.
I'm well liked in real life, and while it's not like I get no likes on stuff on facebook, I see others who get tons more and some that are even hated by a lot of people in real life.
Why is this?
My personal guess is that i have too many acquaintances and not as many true friends, also that I don't really post many things on facebook (and don't really interact much with others either).
And my closest friends don't really use facebook that much, or like many of my things (which doesn't offend me, but still makes me kind of curious).

Now, I'm perfectly fine with where I am, since I couldn't really handle the attention from other people on facebook either, but why is this?

Could it be that people who crave more attention, coincidentally get it more than those who are well liked?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 12:14 PM

Same thing with me. Most ppl are shy and Facebook shows true colores also they may have 300 freinds and u might only have 75

Ads

03-04-2014, 12:19 PM

People on facebook, in my opinion, are the ones with WAY too many acquaintances and don't have true friends. Those that do have true friends don't need to use Facebook because they're spending time with their friends. Facebook is just another way to "connect with your friends". I know people that have a lot of "true friends" (those that like to tell me how much they do not like them because something happened at this party or that party) use facebook a lot because they think they have true friends when in actuality they don't. Its just another way to feel good about yourself because people liked whatever you said on facebook.
03-04-2014, 12:22 PM

no not at all people on facebook idk i just don't get them at all i rarely use facebook like once every 2 months that's just me though