This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Do I Stop Being Shy Around My Crush?
03-04-2014, 04:34 PM
How Do I Stop Being Shy Around My Crush?
I have a crush on this guy, he's a year older than me (I'm 16 he's 17) and we don't go to the same school. I know him because his brother is on my brothers football team and I see my crush at the games and banquets. Other than that we don't see each other much. Last friday there was a banquet and I had the perfect opportunity to talk to him but I was so nervous I didn't. We both know who each other are but not well at all...I follow him on instagram if that helps. How do I get over being shy? How do I get a conversation going? How do I act flirty but not easy or desperate? I don't want it to be awkward either.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 04:41 PM

Ask him about something minor going on, like at the banquet talk about the food. If you really can't think of anything, just talk about his football team. Guys like it when girls can sometimes approach them, especially if they're shy
Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...206AAuIqAD

Ads

03-04-2014, 04:48 PM

If you know his name find him on like facebook or twitter & start talking then. Say something like,"Hey I know you from your brothers games, how are you?" then take it from there!(: