This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to do a promo for a facebook page that the audience can like right there?
03-04-2014, 05:23 PM
how to do a promo for a facebook page that the audience can like right there?
so i have made a new Facebook fan page (We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided) and the only way i can do promos for other fan pages is to like their page (not a problem) and then start typing their name and tag them. but i have noticed that some pages do special types of promos where they share the page so that the audience doesn't have to go to that specific page tolike it because there is a button on the post (it also shows the page cover photo). i really want to be able to do this but i have know idea how. i have tried the tag way (@[12345678901011:0]) but it doesnt work and in its place a question mark come up when i post it. if anyone knows how to do this it would be appreciated Smile
thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 05:28 PM

Usually there are Facebook apps you can put up to get it liked instantly without people having to come to your page. You can devise a Facebook Fan gate too. It is typically the cover picture with a "Like" app there and whoever lands on the page will have to like it first in order to proceed seeing its content. It actually acts as a "Gate" to earn Fan likes. Try it out. If you need any graphics help, get in touch with http://www.executivewebclub. The guys out there helped me with my page

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply