This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to ask a girl out on Facebook?
03-04-2014, 06:19 PM
How to ask a girl out on Facebook?
See there's this girl named Krystal that go to my junior high-school and I really like her and I want to ask her out but she haven't been In school lately. so I'm going to do it over Facebook but I don't know how to ask her out the proper way over Facebook. I was wondering can your give me some tips how to start a conversation with Krystal and lead the conversation to a point when I can ask her out. We both 15 and one more thing what to say when I ask her out? Thank you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 06:33 PM

Man up and physically ask her out. She'll just think you're joking around. There's no such thing as "proper way" of asking a girl out through Facebook.

Ads

03-04-2014, 06:36 PM

You don't ask her out over facebook.
Girls like when you ask them out in person. It show's you're not a p*ssy, which you clearly are but don't worry that can be easily fixed.
Whether you're asking her out on a date or asking her to be you're girlfriend or whatever. Just say hey on facebook and ask her how she's doing. Then respond two days after you receive the message so you don't seem to eager then ask her to hang out and then do your thing in person.
03-04-2014, 06:52 PM

1) Go to Messages
2) Click "Write a new message"
3) Add the girl's account in the 'to' field
4) In the 'Message' field, write "Hey. shall we date"
5) Click 'Send'
03-04-2014, 06:55 PM

Seriously dude. Don't do it over Facebook. I'm a girl and I hate that sorta thing. Do it in person cause it'll just be more awkward if you ask her over the Internet.