This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Becoming a young actress?
03-04-2014, 09:35 PM
Becoming a young actress?
Hiii, I need some help, so I'm 16 years old and Irish, still living in Ireland, my dream is to become an actress, my role model is Whitney Houston, I know it takes years to become anything close to how famous she was and so on, I don't want to be just like her obviously, I want to be myself, my family say I have a great singing voice and so on, but they don't believe in me at all or think I will achieve this😔 anywho, what would be the best way to get myself noticed or the best performing arts school around dublin, I'm willing to do anything. I also know you have to have a back up job and so on because it's not all year payment and so on, I just need help on where to get started and how to get noticedSmile I would ask my uncle who was an actor for a small bit till he passed away but I can't really do so.. Please someone help me! Thankyou so much.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 09:45 PM

One way to get yourself noticed is through social media channels, like Youtube, like Myspace, and like Facebook.
Also, join clubs, theater, or choirs-- any place where people hear you sing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply