This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make friends?
03-05-2014, 01:19 AM
How do I make friends?
First off, I'm not exactly a shy person, I always make people laugh in my classes, I do talk to people and ask questions, it's just... I guess I can never keep a conversation
I guess I'm just socially awkward , maybe I just don't have the experience because my mom had me isolated in my house most of the time in elementary school... Idk
My mom always ask me, why don't you ever hang out with any friends? I just say "I don't know"
My mom ask if I have any friends, it's embarrassing having no friends so I just say I do

Even my stepbrother ask me the same question, I just lie because I'm embarrassed about it

The only person I hang out with is my step brother and his friends
But I feel ashamed because I can't make my own friends...

It bothers me when I see people hanging out or couples in the hallways making out and I'm just lonely
I hate the feeling

I know most people will say just hang out with people in your classes... But how...
How do you ask someone to hang out with you??? No one ever taught me that or how too fit in
How do you get to know a person and get close to them??
No one ever taught me that...
How do I keep up conversations , when I don't do much and I have nothing to talk about reAlly
I'm usually at home doing nothing playing video games all day
There's nothing much to talk about....
I hate it

I honestly don't like playing video all dayand I'd rather be hanging out with people...
But I don't really have any friends
I don't know how to make friends
I don't understand this society
I'm not really close to anyone Sad
I just feel so isolated depressed and lonely ...

Do I not have friends because I don't use Facebook???
All though I do have twitter and Instagram all though I don't get too much followers

The only "friends" I really have is my stepbrother and his friends and people I've never met online, I never hang out with anyone, I talk to people In my classes but I never hang out with anyone for lunch, I'm in high school, 17 ,I'm not I'm any sports, I don't have much hobbies because I suck at every thing and every sport, I do music tho... my schools an open campus for lunch, people always how take there friends for lunch to restaurants and fast food places, and every day for lunch I walk home , while most people go somewhere with there friends for lunch, I hate it, it's embarrassing walking alone and people seeing you driving by with there friends, I've never had a best friend and got close to a person and hang out with them . It bothers me and I am depressed about it, I'm not jealous but I see my brother making and hanging out with friends, he even has a girlfriend, I just wonder "why can't I have friends and a girlfriend" I havnt had a girl friend in forever... I hate it... Why I am I so lonely , it's the worst feeling ever, so lost, I hate my life, I don't have people to text that go to my school, I've never gotten close to anyone or have a best friend or a girlfriend, WHY DONT I HAVE ANY FRIENDS... Is it because I DONT KNOW HOW TO SOCIALIZE... Because when people talk I never know what to say or talk about, I just feel so lost and lonely, sometimes if I'm gonna be depressed the rest of my life wishing I had friends in high school, I hate it, I have no life, all I really do is play video games almost all day on my free time. I don't even like it though, I wish I could be hanging out or texting people like my brother always does, I hate my life, WHY I AM EVEN HERE... I know people have it way better then me, BUT THIS LONLYNESS HAS BEEN KILLING ME FOR YEARS, any advice...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 01:20 AM

We can make a new friend.
You can also contact me at muhammad.rifan091@yahoo.co.uk

Ads

03-05-2014, 01:35 AM

Me too I dont have any friends I'm pretty embarrassed about it when my family asks. You just keep asking questions but not a lot It will annoy them. Be your self practice conversating on dem interwebs. Tongue I mean I would know what you feel I came home crying from school almost everyday for being rediculed by others, I considered ending my life because I couldn't take it I too made them laugh but whenever I tried to hang out with them they tell me mean things such as "get the f*ck out of here white a$$ b*tch. And on lunch time I sat out there looking at the others play... although I was lucky my teacher cared for me and let me borrow her phone and ipad I was very greatful. I still am socially awkward but I have like 1 friend I hang out with. If you want friends remember this... be your self take a deep breath and say I can do it. If they don't like you back away, if they make eye contact and talk to you then you have a friend, if they just ignore you and don't smile they don't like you. In school I got assaulted and emotionally abused. Sooo much... if you need someone to talk to...

KIK: LilSylvia94

Xbox live: xAngelxGirlx