This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it true that girls are really into "country boys"?
03-05-2014, 03:41 AM
Is it true that girls are really into "country boys"?
Looking on social media, it seems that a lot of girls around the 15-20 age group have a fixation with having a romance with a "country boy". I'm sure that most of you folks have seen some of the posts from girls on social networks like Fracebook, and Twitter, sharing a desire to have a country boy. Now, it seems there are websites dedicated to posting pictures of guys wearing cowboy hats, with big trucks, and everything of that nature.

At my high school, and community college for that matter, the "country boy" crowed is the most popular clique to belong to. Guys who typically drive large trucks, listen to country music, party hard, go mudding, and pretend to talk with a southern accent usually get all of the attention from girls. Therefore, I think the theory that girls like country boys is very much alive. I happen to live in Seattle, which makes all the more strange.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 03:45 AM

Only some boys, also they may or may not be pretending. Some are just like that.

People are attracted to different types of other people. Not all girls are attracted to what you call "country boys."

Ads

03-05-2014, 03:56 AM

If they are faking an accent, that is not a country boy. That guy's a phony, also called an urban cowboy.
03-05-2014, 04:04 AM

I live in the south and not every girl likes country boys, it's mostly the preppy girls in my experience.
03-05-2014, 04:06 AM

No, that's not the case here. I live no where near the "country" and I'm black.
03-05-2014, 04:07 AM

There are a lot of country-obsessed girls, but not all girls are (thankfully). It's mainly (some) white girls attracted to "country boys" that also happen to be all white.
03-05-2014, 04:20 AM

It's true, at least with the girls in my town
03-05-2014, 04:22 AM

Pretty much no one where I am from likes country boys. I live in a really kinda country-ish state too. I am the only one I know who is into them haha. None of my friends are. No one here listens to country music except, again, for me
03-05-2014, 04:32 AM

No, that's only because they have nice bodies and "country" guys are usually nice to the girls they like but are jerks to everyone else-At least the ones I know. I personally am not attracted to country anything beside the animals. I love cows and horses and goats.

At my high school, the hicks are also pretty popular, in a notorious way though. And you live in Seattle, yeah, that makes sense, I live about 2 hours away from Seattle. I wouldn't imagine that the girls that live in the city like country boys though. I live in a small town that has a lot of farmers so it's normal to have so many "country" people, but I would expect Seattle-ites to be more city-like, I guess.
03-05-2014, 04:37 AM

It really depends. Speaking as a girl, I'm not attracted to "country boys". But then again, I'm from the city.