This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
His facebook page is making me insecure! help?
03-05-2014, 03:54 AM
His facebook page is making me insecure! help?
i met this guy while he and i were both travelling (we live in different countries). we really clicked and we speak every day.

he has booked a flight to come and see me and so we can work out how to be together.

but.....

there are a couple of girls who keep posting pictures and comments on his facebook page and it is really bugging me. things like "call me baby Wink". i am not usually a jealous person, and my friends and i flirt and joke around a lot too... but i guess being apart from him it plays more on my insecurities.

has anyone else had this kind of problem, and how can i address it with him without sounding pathetic and jealous? i just want to protect myself for falling for a player, even though i honestly don't think he is one....

help?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 04:04 AM

I don't know how many women I have met over the years, and then when I found their Myspace and/or Facebook pages, I decided to cut and run and never call them again. Why you people have to have these idiotic pages is beyond me. They're pointless, childish, and just downright stupid but I am glad some of you have them because they have saved me several wasted evenings and a lot of money by finding out what you're all about beforehand thanks to those pages I found.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply