This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to have more followers on TWITTER?
03-05-2014, 05:47 AM
How to have more followers on TWITTER?
Hi. Im newbie on twitter. gimme some tips how could i have lots of followers and friend. any? I protected my tweets Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 05:50 AM

How do I get more followers on Twitter?”

This is a question I get asked a lot – so I thought I’d put together a bit of a compilation of links to posts I’ve published that touch on the topic of getting followers.

5 Tips to Grow Your Twitter Presence – one of my earlier posts on the topic of finding followers and gaining influence on Twitter.
How to Use Twitter – Tips for Bloggers – some of these are more on the topic of getting followers than others – but it contains some useful tips for beginners (particularly bloggers).
What’s in it for Your Followers? How to be Useful on Twitter – central in most advice on building a twitter following is to create something useful for your followers.
7 Ways to Be Worth Following on Twitter – Be Interesting, Be Informative, Be Interactive…. (plus 4 more)
6 Tips for Using Your Twitter Profile to Get New Followers – some great tips for fining followers that all revolve around your profile page on Twitter.
How to Grow Your Follower Numbers to Over 10,000 in a Week – not something that everyone could do but this story of how SitePoint quickly grew their follower numbers might be helpful for some.
Follow Me and Win a Prize – the Merit of Twitter Competitions – looking at the pros and cons of using contests to find followers on Twitter.
I’m sure others have written some great tutorials and tips on getting followers on Twitter – feel free to suggest them in comments below.

Let me finish however with a quick piece of advice – raw follower numbers are not everything. I personally would prefer to have 100 followers who shared my interests and who were interested in interaction than having 1000 unfocused and uninteractive followers. Twitter isn’t just a numbers game – sure having lots of followers has its advantages but don’t let your goals all be purely about getting as many followers as possible.

February 3, 2009
Comments

February 3, 2009
Jim @smashadv
@smashadv
Another way – own a great domain name and build the right content into it. For example, if you owned ‘www.attractmorefollowers.com’ or ‘gainmorefollowers.com’ and included the right kind of content, you’d be a player. Oh yeah, I own those domains. But I really don’t want to own them. Just sell them. Thanks for this post.

Ads

03-05-2014, 05:54 AM

Do not protect your tweets, people will not be bothered to follow you because you will have them waiting for you to accept the request. Once your tweets are off private hash tag which means do this #teamfollowback and the. Follow a bunch of people who have wrote #teamfollowback
Then write stuff about you're self and put a profile picture or people will think your a pedophile
Search and hash tag people with the same interest as you. E.g #basketball
03-05-2014, 06:00 AM

Follow more ask them to followback.Use these tags #Followback #TeamFollowBack
03-05-2014, 06:09 AM

Ask someone with a lot of followers to promote you. Say 'hey could you promote me' and for example they could tweet 'Hey guys, go follow @WHATEVERYOURNAMEISONTWITTER'. Kazam, you should get a few. Or just follow people who follow back...