This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HOW TO GET RID OF FACEBOOK TIMELINE FOR GOOD!?
03-05-2014, 08:46 AM
HOW TO GET RID OF FACEBOOK TIMELINE FOR GOOD!?
I DO NOT WANT TIMELINE. Posting this won't guarantee that you won't get timeline, but its showing facebook that we don't want it. On December 20th, DO NOT GO ON FACEBOOK. Lets make our mark against something that we don't want.

As your status, post this! The more people we get to post this, hopefully facebook will take away the horrible feature! If you dont want timeline, just remeber, that every time this is posted, it makes a difrence. Please guys!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 09:02 AM

timeline is taking trolling to the next level

Ads

03-05-2014, 09:12 AM

Although for the moment Facebook did not make a clear statement about the deployment of the upgrade in any of its official pages, and as a consequence there is a lot of false information going around, experienced users know that Facebook upgrades of this size are never optional.

Besides, there are clear evidences that indicate that there will be no way to go back to the old Profile. Take a look at the article in the source to see what those evidences are.
03-05-2014, 09:21 AM

I also HATE the stupid timeline! It lets people easily view my posts from years ago when I was posting stupid stuff. I can not find anyway to delete it and I will delete my account if they dont get rid of it.