This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is she a lesbian??!!!!?
03-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Is she a lesbian??!!!!?
I came out recently to my friends, everyone took it well. Apart from one girl in my friendship group. Let's call her N, when I told her, she was SOOOO shocked she was like, sort of happy and relieved in a way(like she wasn't alone)

I think she's lesbian because she's really masculine and has NEVER been in a relationship of any kind. I always tease her and call her a lesbian, but obviously not in a mean way. She gets in a fun mad mood.

Whenever I chat with N on Facebook she tries to never end our chats, and tries to bring up new things. On Friday I'm going on a school holiday for the weekend and I'm sharing a room with her and two other girls (I also think are lesbians together) it's actually really funny! (I'll explains in a new question)

She walks home from school with me and another girl and she and N only starts talking when our other friend leaves.

Please tell me if you think she's gay or not, she also felt me up the other day(by accident or not she did!)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 10:37 AM

she's fedintoly dgay

Ads

03-05-2014, 10:45 AM

If she knows you're lesbian, and she is too, IT'S HER CHOICE to come out to you or not -- and she has the right to choose the time.

Don't try to control your friends for your own convenience.
03-05-2014, 10:58 AM

Lezbehonest
03-05-2014, 11:12 AM

I would guess that she was.
03-05-2014, 11:21 AM

Hmmm If you feel it, it might be... She's maybe Bisexual if you're lucky