This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this teacher choosing favorites?
03-05-2014, 12:18 PM
Is this teacher choosing favorites?
So I have the same teacher 1st & 4th hour and I have this girl in both classes along with me. Well this girl, let's call her K, well in 1st hour she is absolutely horrible. She is in trouble everyday, has had to move seats 6 times this year, talks back, and won't shut up for nothing! Well K is fairly close with our teacher, she talks to her all the time, K used to visit her at her other work, they ran a 5K together, K has our teachers Facebook page too! Well the thing about it is, is that my teacher basically refuses to punish K no matter what! No detention, no ISS, no office, hasn't even kicked her out in the hallway and she talks non stop! Our teacher only gets to teach half the class because she has to get onto K! Well in 4th hour K gets to do almost everything for our teacher. But like I said, she is the worst kid in our class and in our grade but yet nothin happens. But if I went and talked & talked & talked and got in trouble a whole bunch I'd be in the hall or down in the office

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 12:29 PM

Kind of is, but may be because she's close with them so they don't mind as much.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply