This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can Facebook helps to marketing and promote the business ?
10-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Can Facebook helps to marketing and promote the business ?
Marketing and promoting the business most important so I required the best ways regarding using of facebook....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:53 PM

no not really...I can't see it doing much good for that.

Ads

Twitter helps to marketing and promote the business better since it is publics access. Facebook could helps spread word if friends pass on word because they like.

Try make a fan page for it.

Face-book is an excellent marketing tool - there are lots of tricks you can use to find people and groups that would benefit from the service that you have on offer.
To start with do a search for groups or topics that relate to your business and then just do friend invites to people in these groups. Tell them that you have a common interest and if they add you slowly start to market to them with special offers, freebies etc until you build a good relationship
Good luck

Exactly! Facebook may help us to promote and market our business.. facebook is a great way to expand the business throughout the world,we called it marketing through social networking. now a days Facebook is helping to introducing our business and product amongst the large number of net users. individualy that built positive relationship, but it need some solid steps to do so..first we need to create a profile on facebook after the completion of this chapter now we try to join people as a facebook friends..once the trust is built then we start to invite the internet community to be part of your club, we may get them closer to your business and finally they can experience your brand. But it has also a unique way of using FACBOOK network..all online marketing required some consistency and frequent commumnication or feedback transaction between you and your community, but this work is very tedious and hard working it's not so easy as we think actually we need a service provider who offers all thing mentioned above, I have a name in my mind that i'm goin to suggest you thats magicsolve.com just procure best services for improvement of business you'll find something more and positve.

Facebook can help. The when a person becomes a fan, it appears on his/her page, then his friedns see it and if interested they will look at your page and website and maybe become a fan. So it helps.
But it must be combined with other advertising strategies such as having a professional website, brochure, catalog, flier......
Twitter could help too.
Glad to help