This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is the best free traffic loophole ?
10-15-2012, 07:44 PM
what is the best free traffic loophole ?
I am new to affiliate marketing and while checking lots of sites for ways of advertising i found some sites talking about the free traffic loopholes, G loopholes, facebook, etc , so anyone have any idea about the best one and how to use it ??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:53 PM

Hi EveryBuddy ! Attention Please! Businessman Marketing Managers IT Professionals Banks Airlines Travel Agents Computer Shops Doctors Importers Exporters Consultants Publishers Hospitals Pharmaceuticals Educational Institutes & Multinational Companies & Many More...

Find New Customers in 48 hours & Increase Sales in 15 days
A Unique Idea in Marketing & Advertisement

http://whitenews2010.blogspot.com/
http://just48hours.webs.com/

Ads

"Free Traffic Loophole" seems to be a new fad search term being used by scammers to sell more of their "Get rich quick online" bull.

There are many actual good ways to get traffic to your site or blog. Few are completely free, but most are dirt cheap:
* Follow Google's site guidlines and have a high quality product or service that will rank well in your carefully researched market segment - by being the best solution to the problems faced by the members of that carefully researched niche. Know what they are thinking, so you can make your site exactly what THEY want it to be (not what YOU want it to be).

* Analyze your traffic to find out what's working and what isn't. Then keep improving, followed by testing your improvements, then improving again, then test again and never stop that cycle. Use Google's free products to do this:
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Analytics
- Google Website Optimizer (free A/B split testing)

Upload good videos to YouTube (the 3rd most popular site online) and to TubeMogul. Include links back to your site of course.

Write good short articles and give them away in exchange for links to your site. To find out more, do a search on "free article marketing". But don't just dump your articles on those popular free article sites. Use a professional article syndicator, like "ThePhantomWriters.com". It'll cost you $35 per article, but will be much more effective.

Design extremely interesting charts and graphs for your pages - which your target market niche will find fascinating. Images like that can go viral and be spread all over the web.

Hope this helped...
_jim coe

Jim gave you a re great answer.

I would stick with article and video marketing using tubemogul for videos and the top 10 article directories to submit my articles to.

I just started a new blog. It deals with affiliate marketing, article marketing and creating your own info products. http://mmoacademy.blogspot.com/

I will be updating it often with very informative posts of what I am doing to make money online as well as put up some free reports on how you can take affiliate marketing as well as creating your own products and start turning that into real income.

If you want you can follow me at this blog and you can post comments to any and all posts in the future as well.

I hope you will join me in this journey of actually making some real income online.

I wish you all the best and hope that I answered your question they way you wanted it to be answered.

TBH ..watever loop hole or traffic generator you use in long term it will only be your content that will take your site forward.

If content is good enough your site will generate traffic slowly and steadly for itself and it will be in an upward trend.

for my sites i use various ways of traffic generators and the best one i have found is Link Ref. you may read about it over here (i have put up a shorty review) , am not sure if its very good but it will certainly give you a descent amount of traffic-

Traffic loopholes don't last long once the search engines spot them the're closed