This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make him ask me out again?
03-05-2014, 08:48 PM
How do I make him ask me out again?
You should read my previous questions before reading this!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...911AAHqnSK

Okay, so I've been talking to my classmate friend all over again on Facebook. We've been talking a lot and then he asked out out of nowhere. I was shocked and happy at the same time. I told him to give me until the next day. He said, okay. So, the next night, before I tell him I saw in his timeline he added "In a relationship". I asked him about it, he was like "yeah, you took to long". I was like okay, fine its okay. But, inside I was dying out of jealousy. So, few days back, I asked him about his girlfriend and he was like how she rather party than talk to him. And. doesn't give him much importance and said how he might not be with her for too long.
Then, I asked him, why he asked me out and he was like I liked how you were open to me and everything.

But, the problem is how do I make him ask me out again. We only talk through Facebook and I don't have his cell phone number since I don't have a phone. We're seniors in high school and he lives in Connecticut and I live in NYC. We were in the same 7th grade class, but we never talked to each other. But, we talk a lot on Facebook. But, he's not on it all the time. Once in a while, you know.

So, I have no idea on what to do. I started to like him. But, I don't know if he feels the same. Please tell me. And, I don't want to tell him that I like him. But, I tried to tell him indirectly that my answer was "yes". But, he didn't say much about it.
PLEASE HELP!
NO RUDE COMMENTS!

And, if it helps you should read my previous questions!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 08:57 PM

Find someone in your own school. He is too far away at your age. It just won't work. He couldn't give you a day even, to make a big decision. He is not the one for you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply