This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are white people so mean?
10-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Why are white people so mean?
I'm in 8th grade and Indian and the white kids at my school are really racist. They hate Indians and make fun of us all the time.
Whites are really men.
The white girls at my school used my name to make fun of my people and to bully me and this is the facebook page down below:
http://www.facebook.com/ilene.fitzherbert
Why r they all so mean?
@WZ
Yes all are secretly dumb racists. It's part of the pink culture.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:53 PM

Dont categorize people not all whites are dumb racists please dont insult us all

Ads

well that not nice

Your being racist that why their mean to you and I am not being racist I apolgise if you live in India but if you don't like it get the next flight back home to India just be grateful people in India trying to get to the us. Now how would if you like it if I said all Indians are terrorist!
EDIT: You created the page

It is cause there is a lot of racism especially in Europe. USA is not as bad cuz there r lots of White dating Blacks and Latinos
Lots of Euros with blond hair blue eyes ignore me cuz they don' like me cuz I am Punjabi Indian (black hair, light brown skin, round black eyes) and look the opposite of them.
they r not attracted to Indians cuz they r racist losers