This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Considering blocking my ex on all social media... Need some advice please?
03-06-2014, 12:18 AM
Considering blocking my ex on all social media... Need some advice please?
I’m 18 and just graduated high school. From grades 10-12 I was on and off with the same guy who used to be one of my best friends. Now that we are finished high school I still see him probably once a week or every two weeks. On New Years him and one of my friends made out at midnight. This has been a cycle for 4 years now and honestly I’m completely over it. I don’t want to see his pictures on Instagram, I don’t want to see his Facebook and I want him to know this is never happening again. I’m feeling like by blocking him on social media I can get my point across and if he needs to talk to me, this way he has to do it face to face (which I know he’s too scared to do lol). I know it sounds a little extreme but I was very upset by the situation and I really don’t want anything to do with him and I want him to know it too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 12:24 AM

block him on all social media but not your fone. ur gonna need some way 2 know wen/where yall gonna meet so u can talk about it

Ads

03-06-2014, 12:27 AM

I think you block him ,
03-06-2014, 12:43 AM

Just block him
03-06-2014, 12:45 AM

Block him. He cant reach out to you. but thats what i normally do to people i hate and my exs
03-06-2014, 12:54 AM

block him..i did that too...my friends kept on posting pics of them on instagram and never invite me and that hurts me and they did things that i didnt like. so i blocked them
03-06-2014, 01:03 AM

thats not extreme you are simply forcing his hand because he is too cowardly to do it in person. plus that is disrespectful that he has done that with one of your friends in front of you or even if it wasnt in front of you , it still messed up and also your friend should know better but people are lonely and that take what they can get. i would let your friend loose too and yah because of a guy especially with the history you and him have had together. block him on everything so if he does eventually ask you why you can get this off your chest, get closure and move on. dont waste time on this d-bag especially because time is the most precious thing in this world. money cannot even buy all the time in the world.