This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get past the survey page when you try to download the hack for dragon city on facebook?(below also)?
10-15-2012, 07:45 PM
How do you get past the survey page when you try to download the hack for dragon city on facebook?(below also)?
hi, i was just wondering if there is a way to get past the survey page when you go to download the hack for dragon city on facebook. i read on a site that people actually use it and they like it, but they dont mention that you have to do a survey first. well i dont want to do any of the surveys i just want to download the thing. so is there a way to get past it?? please reply with any ideas or thoughts or anything to help me out with it. the site that i use is this one: http://cheatpointsgenerator.com/dragon-c...-facebook/ Thanks in advanced.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:53 PM

first i would like to congradulate you on doing so many surveys for the people that made that website, you just earned them a ton of money. secondly you need to know...there is no hack for facebook games. how would you implement a hack on a game that is contained in a website and is never downloaded to your computer?
you have been scammed for trying to cheat the system...good work

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply