This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you unlike ALL your pages on facebook instead of having to go to the page and press unlike?
10-15-2012, 07:45 PM
How do you unlike ALL your pages on facebook instead of having to go to the page and press unlike?
Im trying to unlike alll my facebook pages but i have alittle over 200 and i dont have the time to go to EVERY page and press unlike. is there a way to unlike all the pages? People say go to "edit friends then press the X" but i tried that and i dont see any pages listed on it. PLZZ HELP ME!(: Thankss.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:53 PM

It's on settings

Ads

i'm not sure if you can do that. it might be on settings like the girl above me said. if it's not, don't go to every single page to unlike that page. go to your profile. go under your likes section. click the ___ likes button to show all your likes. and just x them out from there. it would take like 5 minutes. and that way you won't have to load 200 pages Smile

Although there's no way to remove yourself from all the pages with one single action, this guide will show you the most comfortable way to unlike multiple Facebook pages:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/02...tiple.html

Good luck!