This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you add Facebook applications to Facebook groups? Also, is there a Yahoo Group plugin for Facebook?
03-06-2014, 09:21 AM
Can you add Facebook applications to Facebook groups? Also, is there a Yahoo Group plugin for Facebook?
Can you add applications to a Facebook group?
[Issue 1] I have a Facebook group but i feel it's too functionally limited. I would like to extend it by adding a Facebook application to it so that all group members have access to the application when they go to the group page.

[Issue 2] I moderate a Yahoo group for a bunch of non-techie folks. They use the group as a mass mailing list only and ignore most of the other features available to them if they visit the group page. I am looking for a Facebook application that enables the users to view/use most of the features on the group (mailing lists, photos, files, maps, calender events, etc)

These aren't "that" hard to write... i wonder why no one out there has integrated them yet. Maybe it has to do with the terms of service for these products?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 09:31 AM

You can not add applications to facebook groups, such an option is not available. I don't understand what you mean by yahoo group plugin for facebook however, but if you're asking if you can open your yahoo in facebook, I don't think that is possible. If not, edit your post and elaborate, I'll check here again and see if I can help then. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply