This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook is stupid? Do you agree with this?
03-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Facebook is stupid? Do you agree with this?
I have allot friends and family on Facebook.

What do you really think of Facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 06:37 PM

I like Facebook.

Ads

03-06-2014, 06:43 PM

Sweet Jesus, I can't believe there is actually someone else out there who can't stomach that waste of time.
I think I love you.
I reallly dislike Facebook, it is a waste of time and is nothing but drama.
03-06-2014, 06:56 PM

I hate how it's everywhere now.They're trying to shove it down our throats ( ;P ).It's like you can't buy toilet roll without liking them on facebook or something.
03-06-2014, 07:05 PM

Yes, I think Facebook is stupid as well as dangerous. It tiptoes the line between legal and illegal in some of the stuff it does, it's turning into a place where rampant bullying and gossiping stretch into other states and even countries, it is constantly changing and confusing, privacy is hard to get on there, information is too freely flung around on there and therefore easily stolen by identity thieves, and realistically should not be very valuable -- all it does is let you play games, post stuff, and read stuff.

Yet, despite all this, I am still on there; but only to keep in contact with distant family and friends.
03-06-2014, 07:21 PM

I like FB, if you think its stupid thats your opinion, your not a god or a king so your opinion does not matter to me
03-06-2014, 07:27 PM

Depends on how you use it.

On my regular page, I make all my friends look at my farm pictures. They hear my farm stories and I see theirs.

I am on a couple of groups: Occupy Dirt and Homesteading that I find really helpful. I am in a bunch of Bible groups as well.

I have a couple of my own pages that I use for witnessing or for spiritual edification.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Meditation...4032002794

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Verse-by-V...406569042.

I have my own group for question on Bible topics--that is not a public page.

I read a couple of the answers and I don't find it a place of gossip--at least none of my friends or family talk trash about anyone. I have one young cousin who swears once in a while, but that is it, and I hide those, because I don't want to see it. Is it a wast of time--some times and probably most of the times, but my goal in getting on was to use it for the Lord.