This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook help plz.......
03-06-2014, 06:27 PM
facebook help plz.......
i am new to facebook and need some help. i created a new album and uploaded some photos. now when i click on the home btton at the top right i see the notice of where it says i uploadd new pics to such and such album, this is where it shows me an updated list on what my freinds recent activity has been. But when i click on photos on the left under apps. i only see pictures of me added by others, not the ones i uploaded. whay is that? am i doing something wrong?? how will others see my uploaded pics after the notification is gone? help please. and also why is it that when i try to change my default profile pic it wont let me choose from any of my new uploaded albums? it says i must upload one. cant i pic from one of those albums? help please. i was told facebook was easier to use than myspace and better, but i am having a hard ime adjusting.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 06:38 PM

When clicking "Photos" under Applications on the left, you will be directed to a page which contains a list of Albums belonging to your friends, recently created or changed. On the same page, and just below the blue Facebook header for "Profile, Friends,Inbox" etc, you will see links to "My Photos" and "Photos of Me". Click on "My Photos" and your albums will be there.

How your friends will see your photos?

1. From the minifeed or news feed, Rushi added new photos. Clicking on the photos will re-direct your friends to your new album.

2. When friends click on Photos from the applications sidebar, they will see the newest albums uploaded by their friends, including yours since you are their friend.

3. Most importantly, you may have a box in your profile that displays your photo albums. If you do not, follow these instructions:

Look at your left sidebar where you find the Applications. Click on the word "Edit" next to Applications. This will open a page with an alphabetical list of your apps. Scroll down to Photos, and click on "Edit Settings". A box will pop-up instructing you to choose "Who can see this" (Profile box) referring to a box on your profile that can display your albums. You can choose a range of options, most commonly "No One" , "Only Me", "Friends", "Anyone". Choose accordingly.

Click on "Save Changes" and go back to your profile which (if you chose correctly) will have a new box labelled PHOTOS, proudly displaying your new albums. You can move that box to almost anywhere in your profile (with a few restrictions).

There are many more privacy settings regarding photos and you have the ability to display some albums but not others. Take the time to browse those settings, so that you may use the Photos Application to the best of your advantage.

Ads

03-06-2014, 06:51 PM

on ur home page in fb....on left side..u will c photos...and go dere and u will c ur album..best thing to do is tag em all...sooo it will b on ur profile..