This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What type of marketing do you use?
03-06-2014, 08:08 PM
What type of marketing do you use?
: I know that there are many ways to do marketing and I use some of them. For example I share my website trough the social media sites. I get a lot of traffic for my website using this way. I want to know if anyone has some other ways of marketing that will help my website?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 08:11 PM

True. Social media sites are a good way to promote your website. But you have to work daily in order to have some benefits. And that’s only one way to promote your website. There are many more ways. Even if you know all of them you won’t be able to try them on your own because you won’t have time. Probably , if you should hire a good team of marketers that can surely help you. Look at the source link If you need a marketing company suggestion by me . . or you can try fiverr or surf through forums to get the best .

Ads

03-06-2014, 08:26 PM

Social media is great if you do it right.

However, it will totally depends on your niche. For example, Instagram & Pinterest doing great for fashion niche. Twitter work for informative products or services. Facebook are more general but is a good place to build your fans base.

Remember that the quality of traffic is important than quantity, match your product/service with the social network's user base. (Try to study on their user statistics)

Last but not the least, social network is a good place to know more about your customer. You should interactive with your customer on the social network instead of just try to drive them to your website.

Hope you have great success on your business!