This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When I use my Facebook App on my iPhone it doesn't give me the option to view my "tagged photos".?
03-06-2014, 08:53 PM
When I use my Facebook App on my iPhone it doesn't give me the option to view my "tagged photos".?
When I go to "photos" it shows me all my albums but the option to view photos of 'me' (which should be tagged photos) is not available. However, if I log into the app as another user and go to view my profile it shows me the option to view "photos of kelli". Dont kno why others can view my tagged photos via mobile app but I cannot??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 09:08 PM

Then you try this?

Launch the Facebook app on the iPhone. Tap "Facebook" at the top of the app.

Tap "Photos," then tap the album containing the images you want to tag.

Tap an image to open it. Touch the photo to display the image options.

Tap the arrow button in the bottom left corner of the image. Touch "Tag This Photo."

Touch the area of the image that you want to tag. Type the name of the friend you want to tag; a list of friends appears beneath the search box.

Tap the name of the person you want to tag. Tap the photo again to tag another person, or touch "Done" to finish tagging the image.

Read more: How to Tag People in the Facebook App for the iPhone | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_8667504_tag-peop...z1lMNb62Xq

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply