This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does she like me or not?
03-06-2014, 09:14 PM
does she like me or not?
So back in november I met this girl at school I had never talked to her before but one day she was walking to her car and so was I so I asked if I could have her number she smiled and said no because I dnt know you so I told her we can get to know each other but she just laughed and kept walking. Then probably 2 days later I asked her I'd I could take her out to lunch but she said that she had to go home. I saw her again and asked if she would let me take her out to eat and she just said ight but I think she was playing around. Then a week later I messaged her on twitter and told her that I really tought she was beautiful and that we still had to go to lunch or dinner together and she replied with i will really try my best and we can go eat. I would always try to flirt with her when ever I got the chance. But she would just laugh one day I was walking down the hall and I acted like I didn't see her and she turned around to look at me when I passed by her. I stopped for a while then tried again so I decided to send her a request on insta but she never approved it so I canceld it . Wd were friends before on twitter so I deleted my twitter and after I deleted it she send me a request on insta so I approved it and sent her one myself one night I got drunk and liked some of her piks and I unfollowed her she then unfollowed me . Weeks past by and I sent her another request and she accepted it but never sent me one back later I made her my wcw and she sent me a request to probably look at it. Its been a couple of weeks since I've actually tried talking to her and just yesterday I saw her looking at me when I was passing by

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 09:27 PM

Tu información del romance es interesante. No haces ninguna pregunta.

Ads

03-06-2014, 09:39 PM

You may be coming on a little too strong. This girl has avoided going on several dates with you and you made her your women crush Wednesday.... just relax and try and be her friend instagram and twitter friendships dont really count