This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is going on with her? I'm really starting to get upset :(?
03-07-2014, 12:36 AM
What is going on with her? I'm really starting to get upset :(?
I really really like this girl, she's unbelievable and everything I've ever wanted in a woman, she's 18 I'm 19. I asked her to hangout this weekend, but she made plans with her friend, which is understandable. So she said to me "how about next week?" And I said "yeah! That sounds great Smile" so she said "alright, I'll let you know Smile" and that was on Thursday. I sent her a message the same day though, just asking if she lived near me and she didn't answer, never thought much of it. I sent her a message yesterday and said "hey Smile how are you" she's been active on Facebook plenty of times last night and today, but she hasn't even looked at the message Sad what's going on? If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it... I'm starting to get a little sad, I've never had a girlfriend and I thought she was going to be my first...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 12:41 AM

I don't think she's purposely ignoring you but try not to sound so desperate. If you text her often and she doesn't respond and you text again, it might get annoying. As for the facebook thing, if she has the app on her phone, even if its not on, it'll show she's "active" Just wait a while and see if she says anything Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply