This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Marketing strategy question!?
10-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Marketing strategy question!?
I'm two years into my business (service industry) and it has grown locally at a decent rate. I am looking to expand nationally this year and i'm looking for advice on the best way to get the word out on a national level.

As of right now i'm thinking of researching the potential businesses that can use my service. I plan to create a spreadsheet with the addresses and then mail out professional brochures explaining how my service works and why they may want to try it out.

What are some good marketing ideas to spread the word? Should I pay for a Facebook ad campaign?

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:53 PM

without knowing exactly what services you're offering, it's difficult to give advice. it maybe a customer-based business or a B2B(business to business).

for customer based:
rather than paid advertising, make a facebook page for your business using your own account, get your friends to like it and share it on facebook. your friends and friends of friends might be living in other parts of the country. a twitter account, foursquare, pinterest, related online forums, linkedin.

if your business provides services to another business:

create a linkedin profile of you and your company. search for the potential clients and send them an inmail(which requires paid membership). if you know what kind of clients you're looking for, search through google, go to the company's website and send them a business proposal to the company's email.

Ads

10-15-2012, 07:53 PM

Your idea is a good one but I also think you could benefit from social media networks as well. Facebook, twitter, LinkedID, etc.