This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are some iPhone users so obnoxious?
03-07-2014, 04:49 AM
Why are some iPhone users so obnoxious?
Obviously not all of them are, however I've met a notable amount of douchey people who think they're the best thing since sliced bread because they're "blessed" to own an iPhone. I mean, come on now. It's just a darn phone. An overpriced one, at that.

It's like they think they're members of an exclusive club, despite a ticket into it is readily available to the general public for $900. Remember the whole Android getting Instagram thing?

"Don't follow me if you have 'ghetto' Android. #Ew #ImSixteen #AndSpoiled #AndProbablyAwhore #Yolo #LookImmaUnicorn"

I can't believe how stupid some people are.
@Olivia: The people I'm referring to do take it for granted. That's my point. You fail to see my sarcasm with "blessed".

No, I do not want an iPhone. I'm perfectly happy with my Android, a Samsung Galaxy S2. Sorry to burst your bubble, but your the 'some people' I'm talking about.

And to the person that says I need a life, no. Just shut it.
If openly expressing my opinion on the internet means I have no life, then nobody on this website has a life, including yourself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 05:01 AM

At least they don't take it for granted.

Ads

03-07-2014, 05:03 AM

clearly youre jealous and you want an iPhone if you care this much about it
03-07-2014, 05:13 AM

Did you really need to b*tch and moan about this on Y!A???? Get a LIFE.
03-07-2014, 05:21 AM

I have an iPhone.. its no big deal.. but i agree in way some people show it off as if they are the only ones that own an iPhone.. how can you show off something that literally almost everyone else has.. its like buying a cool car thinking your cool when you notice a bunch of them on the road already driven by tons of others... and honestly the iPhone isn't what it use to be.. the GS3 is tearing it apart.