This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are brazilians so annoying?
03-07-2014, 06:51 AM
Why are brazilians so annoying?
Lol I'm not trying to be mean or anything but every time I get on twitter some Brazilian is always spamming a famous person saying " Plz com 2 brazil we luv u so much ". It's honesty annoying as fuck!! And they make trends for Justin Bieber saying " #ComeToBrazilJustin " but when Justin did go to brazil less then 200 people showed up at his concert. Why are they like this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 07:06 AM

go away trolls, this person is asking an honest question premised off of a stereotypical understanding on an entire nation. I mean, if Twitter said it, it obviously must be true right? I've probably seen a dozen similar tweets, that must indicate that the entire country is a bunch of Justin lovers, which must be bad for some non-apparant reason, it just must be. Of course this persons and my own limited experience of social media can be used to represent the personal beliefs and behaviors of an entire nation. And of course it's just Brazil, I've never EVER seen anyone post on youtube or send out a tweet that they want some foreign band like Mother Mother to come to the states, God forbid we ever do something has annoying as that.
C'mon here people, this person isjust honestly curious.

Ads

03-07-2014, 07:09 AM

This is not about "brazilians" but about the "brazilians fans of Justin Bieber"...or, just "fans of Justin Bieber"...
03-07-2014, 07:11 AM

They do it with every single celebrity, it's so irritating.
03-07-2014, 07:25 AM

Complex of inferiority, I guess?...
Brazil is a third world country, they probably think that famous people like Justin Bieber won't do a concert here if they don't keep remembering how much we love them/beg them to come to Brazil.

And actually, 75,000 people showed up at Justin's concert in São Paulo Tongue