This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So this guy gave me his number?
03-07-2014, 07:18 AM
So this guy gave me his number?
Ok so this guy gave me his number at work yesterday, and I will admit he wasn't bad looking and did make me laugh. Anyway, I know near to nothing about him and I would love to know if there's anyway for me to find his name with just a mobile number, seeing as weirdly enough he didn't give me his name. I searched it on Facebook but to no avail and it's an Australian number so the reverse number sites don't work. I just wanna know this guys name without giving him my number you know? I was wondering if I could put it in my contacts and maybe see if there's an app that find people's Facebook through your contacts but I don't really know haha, Thankyou for any answers

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 07:24 AM

Try texting him "who r u?" Seriously.

Ads

03-07-2014, 07:27 AM

Don't bother with all that. Just wait until you see him again, if you see him again, and ask him his name. I certainly wouldn't call anyone whose name I didn't know nor would I put forth the effort you describe to find out. For all you know he's a serial rapist and he's tagged you as his next victim. Don't be gullible.
03-07-2014, 07:43 AM

Why are you trying to be sneaky? Call him from a public phone and "SIMPLY" ask him his name.
It -is -not -a -big -deal lady! Call him. He is just a human being trying to hook up. That's all.
03-07-2014, 07:53 AM

With all identity theft etc going on these days, it would be smart to not give out your number.
03-07-2014, 07:57 AM

What's a big deal regarding this number. It might have wrongly sent to you. Tx it back and ask courteously, " whose number is this? Unfortunately it isn't in my phone book" If it answers, presto, solve !! If it doesn't, delete . . . Don't make a mountain out of a mole. We have so mannnnny other things to think about
03-07-2014, 08:06 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwFQcbO9oaw