This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IPHONE 3G OR 4S??? which one is better?
03-07-2014, 03:19 PM
IPHONE 3G OR 4S??? which one is better?
I have an iPhone 3G, I mainly got it for listening to music when I go to college, for an alarm clock and to go on instagram. But it turns out a lot of the features I want aren't avaliable for that iPhone. Also the battery is terrible, it dies usually between 1-4 hours. So I'm considering selling this one and getting an iPhone 4S (for the same things but better quality i.e instagram). What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 03:25 PM

4 s Has Most Of The New Software Integrated Good Phone By THe Way. Big Grin

Ads

03-07-2014, 03:27 PM

4S
03-07-2014, 03:32 PM

I think you should go ahead on do this. I have a iPhone 3g in black and i have had it for 4 years. Its done good but the like you say, the battery life is deteriorating and every day, lasts less and less. But i am investing into another iPhone 4s. I think you should invest your money into a new iPhone because there are top notch gadgets and great phones. The features are really good and they are not too big compared to the new samsung galaxy and nokias! I know every body has them these days but thats because they are good! My advice is you buy one. However, my dad got the iPhone 4 last year and its been dodgy since. This is because it was the first batch of them made so thats why it is faulty. He got a new one not so long ago which is fine! Good luck
03-07-2014, 03:44 PM

The 4s is better, and the retina screen display will make your instagram pictures look better. It also has a better camera than the 3G if you want better pictures. The battery will also last longer than 4 hours!
03-07-2014, 03:54 PM

dnt go for it ..

ur main perpose is music n instagram ...
dat will b same in 3gs and 4s almost may have lil diffrence .. and will nt have much bettr battry lyf .. so its nt a massive upgrade fr u .. iphone 4s is really good bt for new customers .. 3gs users will nt find much bettr experience yet ...

if u want a bettr experience u can go for samsung galaxy s 2 .. u'll get bettr sound quality in headphones too .. have instagram .. battry lyf almost 12 hrs .. go for it .. bt if u r only apple fan den dnt upgrade ....

please dnt mind bt evrybody will tell u the features of 4s bt its ur pocket .. spend ur money if u get features of ur utilities ... dnt think 4s have dis n dat n oll .. see do u need it ?
03-07-2014, 04:01 PM

I would definitely get the iPhone 4S. The software is faster. The battery life is longer. The main reason your battery is lasting 4 hours is because you listen to so much music. The battery life of an iPhone depends on your settings and the purpose. If used soley for movies or music it will last about 4-6 hours. Stand alone time (meaning you only use it for calls our nothing at all) is 12-16 hours. Gaming is 2-5 hours depending on the game. So yeah, definitely get a 4S.