This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend was on a sugar daddy site, is he a good man?
03-07-2014, 04:15 PM
My boyfriend was on a sugar daddy site, is he a good man?
So I met my boyfriend on this sugar daddy site I was just curious about. I cancelled in two months , its not for me. He started as a sugar daddy arrangement but within a month he said I love you to me, by month two I felt it and said it back. We have been together for 6 months now but all of a sudden I caught him sending hearts and calling this sugar baby love online. He has a whole fake face book page as a sugar daddy that he doesn't want to state he is in a relationship in as he demanded I do with my facebook. Why ? Because its fake and doesn't have his real name or pic. Its full of thirsty sugar babies , should I believe its not a threat to us that hes on there after I caught him texting hearts to another blonde? Listen to this, his excuse for having the page, not because he wants to look at other young women or talk to them, nooo , but CANDY CRUSH. Hes in level whatever in candy crush and he likes playing and its linked to THAT facebook. uh-huh

Let me add my man is in an open marriage and he begged me to wait until the motions of his last daughters wedding are over for us to live together full time and have a life together. The wedding is in April , there are preparations and arrangements he still has to discuss with his legal wife for that day.
Mind you I dumped him twice , once for a week when I told him this sugar stuff is not for me and the second for a day cuz he was entertaining his ex through text, once he stopped we were fine. Both times hes begged me to stay, that he loved me and soon we will be together full time.
And yes this is actually happening to me. Thats why Im on here cuz Im beyond shocked and confused myself as to what to make of our relationship at this point. Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 04:30 PM

He is a jerk. Dump him.

Ads

03-07-2014, 04:47 PM

If your story is true, you are being played dear...if you are okay with that, then do as you desire...otherwise, move on...
03-07-2014, 04:48 PM

No, he's not a good man.

A sugar daddy is a guy who wants a full-time private prostitute. He is using his money to get women to enter into romantic or sexual relationships with him.

Not only that, but he is fooling around behind your back, and I would doubt his claims of being in an open marriage. If he's willing to fool around on you, why wouldn't he be willing to lie about being in an open marriage and fool around on his wife? An open marriage doesn't mean you leave your wife to go and live together full time with another woman.

He's a serial cheater, and the only difference between him and a john is that he's got an exclusive contract.
03-07-2014, 04:52 PM

wow....just wow....I do not know if half of what you said is real, but wow.
03-07-2014, 05:04 PM

I don't think it wise to assume anything, especially that he'll ever get a divorce, especially if his wife is wanting to sue him for a lot of money and take him for everything he's got, so it'll just remain as an affair for you. And it sounds like he's trying to fish for other sugar babies as well, so don't be surprised if one day you get dumped or at least cheated on.
03-07-2014, 05:16 PM

It sounds like you got what you paid for - you wanted a sugar daddy, he filled the bill, someone else wants a sugar daddy, he is going in that direction.

He's cheating on his wife. Why would you be surprised that he's cheating on you?

I don't see any relationship here. I see two people who attempted to take advantage of each other and at the moment he is winning the game.
03-07-2014, 05:21 PM

You need to get rid of the guy. He is only using you when he wants to. He is not worth it and you can do better than being with a user. He should not be on the site at all. If he loves you then he would not be on any sites talking to other women.
03-07-2014, 05:29 PM

Oh good grief.

HE'S MARRIED.

He's not leaving his wife for you. He has an open marriage - meaning he has a lovely committed relationship with his wife AND he gets to sleep with other women on the side..

You met him through a sugar daddy site.. WTF did you think your relationship was going to be?

You are booty to him, nothing more.
03-07-2014, 05:44 PM

A married man that recruits "sugar babies" on a website; who lies about what he is up to (he's playing "Candy Crush" on facebook?)

No. He is not a good man. There will always be another reason why you can't "live together full time and have a life together."