This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
getting bored of thinking i'm gay?
03-07-2014, 05:53 PM
getting bored of thinking i'm gay?
yo yo. so i'm 19, female aannnnddd, up until recently, i would have labelled myself bi - not that i need to label it. But, recently, i've been thinking that perhaps i'm not bi at all. I have a strong preference to females anyway, and on nights out, when a guy talks to me and asks me if i'm single, i have a habit of either grabbing my nearest friend and saying that they're my girlfriend, or just saying to them, sorry i'm a lesbian. And, i don't really know why i do this, i mean, it slips out saying "i'm a lesbian" so naturally and they say that when you're drunk you're honest. I always thought that i'd be fine with going out with a guy, it's possible to fall in love with a guy! so then, why am i always making up excuses to get away from them?! It would not be ideal for me to be a lesbian, it's not really ideal to be bi, most of my friends are straight and so won't go to gay bars, plus, i think everyone kind of knows about it, but i've never actually come out and said oh yeah i'm bi. I don't wanna join the lgbt society at uni either, because, for one i don't want just anyone knowing my business (seeing it on facebook) and because i don't want to join a group where we all hold hands and talk about how gay we are hahahaha. It's really hard knowing who is gay/bi and so, if it turns out that i am fully gay, i'm gonna have a hard time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 06:00 PM

No, I've never thought you're gay, so I'm not bored.

Ads

03-07-2014, 06:04 PM

you're 19 and you lie to guys as well as yourself. you have more issues than Time magazine. a good guy doesn't need (nor want) a woman with as many issues as you have.
03-07-2014, 06:13 PM

So cool, feel the exact same way.