This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like her but my "friend" liked her first? HELP?
03-07-2014, 09:06 PM
I like her but my "friend" liked her first? HELP?
Before the party my friend who invited me to the party told me that he likes this girl called amy. He said he wants to have sex with her. He has told me that he really doesnt like her because he is still in love with his EX. Anyways we went to the party and Amy caught my attention she was really pretty. Anyways i did not attempt anything because of my friend, but she started flirting with me!! She liked me! My friend sensed it and started saying that im a bad friend, and as soon as he said that i stopped looking at the girl and all! Later on that night my friend says "Dude, you believed me!! you couldve kept talking to her i dont even like her!!" i was so mad because she had fallen asleep already i couldnt do anything anymore. So now my friend wont invite me over to their dorm because he knows the girl is interested in me! he wont even tell me anything about parties anymore. I still find the girl interesting but i cant do anything without my friends invitation since he knows them more. I found the girl amy on facebook should i request her behind friends back and tell her everything?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 09:11 PM

When I first read your question (the one in black) my first thought was Bros before... and you know the rest but when I read your description I was totally wrong. You have every right to like Amy back for the following reasons:

1) Your friend is in love with his EX and that means he he should focus on his EX
2) He does not even like her and just wanted to get into her pants
3) SHE FLIRTED WITH YOU FIRST!!! Which means you were being a good friend and didn't seek her, she sought out you
4) He totally played you and made you almost lose this girl

So I would say to go add her on Facebook and your friend was being an absolute jerk and that you deserve that girl, he doesn't. Plus you should explain everything to her! Go for it dude because you never know what could happen.

I hoped I helped and God bless Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply