This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Extreme Depression over something i did.?
03-08-2014, 12:40 AM
Extreme Depression over something i did.?
This is a long story. But, here it goes. I made up a fake life online and formed a strong realionship with a Girl that thought i was a Guy. We were friends for five years and, we would talk everyday, she would call me in the middle of the night just to talk. We would go on Xbox and watch movies and play video games. We even formed a long dsistance Realionship. I really don't know what i was thinking all i knew was it was fun to have a life i would never have. She was deeply in love with a person that didn't exsit she became apart of my life for a very long period of time. I finally told her that i wasn't even a Guy and the truth about who i was. She got very upset about it. Which, she has every right to be pissed. I know i should of stopped but i was very young when i started and wasn't thinking. I was so lost and in love with a person that i pretended to be. It seems that i have accidently fallen in love with this girl. Not knowing that i wasn't even close to being able to be who i was pretending to be. She delete and blocked me from everything even after i was deeply sorry for my action and i was explained why i did it. She seemed like she was kinda of understanding it but didn't want to believe it. And got so mad at me and treaten to call the cops on me for posting fake photos on a fake facebook account. Ever since i told her who i was. I have completely lost a huge part of my self. I can't eat, i can't sleep. I keep waking up in the middle of the night about 5 to 7 times each night with thoughts of what i did, and as odd as this may sound i even dream of her and that everything was okay. I'm extremely depressed and feel my life has been broken forever. I have no Job or friends really. I'm always home alone which makes it worse. I pretty much just lay in bed thinking about what i did and how much i broke this persons heart. Wishing that some how she'll be friends with me again with the hopes of a new start. I feel the most powerful and extreme feelings of loneliness and guilt, along with depression. I was looking on her facebook just to see how she was feeling and it turns out she can't sleep or eat either. She has to go to the doctor because of me!!!!!! I hurt this person so much that she has to go to the doctor because of it!!!! I feel like in have no meaning in life and i deeply care for this persons well being even after i did something so wrong. I would probably never be the same. How can i cope with this? Do you think she'll come around to be friends again?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 12:53 AM

That's a pretty big hurt and break in trust for her.

If she is a forgiving type of person, then she may eventually come to terms with it but I doubt she will ever try to contact you. That kind of hurt and after so many years of lies, she probably wouldn't believe any good would come of it.

She will get better. She will pick herself back up and start her life over again but without you in the picture.

The same will go for you. You will have to live with it for some time, will have to face the facts about what you did but you will eventually heal as well. The most that you could do, is to email her an apology. No excuses or explanations. Cause nothing you say would ever fix that. But you could apologize and hope that best for her. That she may one day come to forgive you and that you will be there, IF she ever wants to talk to you.

But do not torture yourself over her torturing herself. She will get over it. With time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply