This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my son's profile picture on facebook too much?
03-08-2014, 01:14 AM
Is my son's profile picture on facebook too much?
The boy is almost fifteen, and he has been dating the girl for over two years, and I recently let them get together at our house when nobody was home, although there were some other friends most of the time. I KNOW they would not do anything inappropriate. Anyway, his profile picture on facebook is of them kissing, and I'm not totally sure if I'm comfortable with it...is it wrong to have a picture like that on facebook for everyone to see? Almost everyone knows they are dating. Advice please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 01:16 AM

No, it's fine.

Ads

03-08-2014, 01:23 AM

Hes 15 there is nothing wrong with that. Boys will be boys so i would doubt the " he wouldnt do anything innapropreate" but talk to him Smile
03-08-2014, 01:29 AM

If everyone else knows theyre in a relationship and you don't mind them being in one then it's fine. Trust me, there are pictures of 15 year old couples doing worse things then just sharing a kiss. You're lucky it's only a kiss.
03-08-2014, 01:34 AM

It's fine. Couples do it all the time
03-08-2014, 01:37 AM

A lot of my friends have pictures like that. I had one up and my parents made me take it off.
I'm sixteen, btdubs.
03-08-2014, 01:42 AM

Well him they're 14 and have been dating since they were 12 that is really young, but kissing on profile picture not a big deal. if you ask him to take it down he will probably get pissed and the consequences will be bad, he might end up acting out and in revenge doing whatever he wants with his gf. Alone at the house not such a good idea either. In this time now advertisements fly from the tv to our phones about sex. Our friends at school to pretty much everywhere talk about it all the time, peer pressure to do it is everywhere also. You have to be mindful of those things.
03-08-2014, 01:51 AM

Dude, he is perfectly fine... And be fine if u just don't interfere i knw its tough for u to see ur son do few stuffs u ain't proved of but i guess he is in no mood for your lectures.... Don't strain it too much ... Because stress might get in between both of u..
03-08-2014, 01:53 AM

i dont see anything wrong with it
03-08-2014, 01:55 AM

Alot of my friends have pictures of them kissing their mates. I'm 14. It's just was teenagers do these days when their in love..